CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

College is Over

I'm officially a college graduate! To be honest, I really don't feel any different. My mom asked me if I felt like I was as free as a bird now. I told her no, because I don't. I told her I didn't think I would ever feel that way.

I have a committee interview on Wednesday for a job, and I'm really nervous. I hope I do well. We shall see.

I spray painted my found object and pantyhose sculpture gold. I LOVE it. Here's a photo. I need to take a better one with a white or black background, but this is as good as it gets for now.



I'm getting ready to start on a massive painting. Well, massive for me anyway. I have two huge panels of plywood that I gesso-ed yesterday. I'm not completely sure what the painting is going to be of yet, but I have an idea.

2 comments:

Gregorio said...

Thanks for stopping by my site and for the kind message.

This looks like it was a fun project.Good luck on the big one I'm currently working on a 4'x 4' canvas.It's kind of hard though,blogging,getting ready for a showing in a gallery/cafe and trying to get some other projects done are all getting in the way.Some how it will all work its self out though.
Take care.:) :)

BillyWarhol said...

Is that ever c0ol the Curves remindz me of this Mobile Art Tribute for Chanel that Architect - Zaha Hadid and Karl Lagerfeld team up for an artistic tribute to the 50th anniversary of the Chanel handbag.

In www.VanityFair.com this month*

I'm currently posting some Art by an amazing Canadian Painter Attila Richard Lukacs - he does Huge Canvases too - pop by my Blog if U get a chance*

;)) Peace*