CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Let's Try This Again... Pierre-Auguste Renoir!!!

The snow and ice has been falling, and I can only say, that I am absolutely loving being a student teacher right now. I could get used to these snow days. Anywho, I suppose I should get to the point...

Renoir was a French artist who was born on February 25, 1841 and died on December 3, 1919. He was one of the main artists in the Impressionist movement. Below are some of his works.


Girls at the Piano


The Swing


The Theater Box


Dance at the Moulin Galette


Girl with a Cat

1 comments:

Liza said...

Hi Andrea, thanks for stopping by and signing my guest book. :) Sounds like you enjoy student teaching. I like your blog, it reminds me when I was in college learning about the history of art. Fun stuff. Well, see ya on snowshoe group. I don't have a snowshoe, but a siamese, as you see on my blog. Well, I will have to check out the rest of your site. God bless, Liza :)