CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Damn It!!!

*BANGS HEAD AGAINST WALL* *BANGS HEAD AGAINST WALL* *BANGS HEAD AGAINST WALL*

I was supposed to get a physical today as part of the hiring process into the school system. I got in my car, drove about 20 feet, and then the person in front of me stopped, got out of their car, walked over to mine, and said "Honey, you've got a flat tire. You're going to mess your wheel up."

*BANGS HEAD AGAINST WALL* *BANGS HEAD AGAINST WALL* *BANGS HEAD AGAINST WALL*

So, I turned around, and drove the 20 feet back to my apartment. I had to reschedule my physical for Monday. I've sat here and cried because I'm a whine-sack. My boyfriend told me he would see if he could get off work early to come and fix it. My dad said he would drive up here if he had to, but I'm so annoyed. I hate when my plans are screwed over things I can't control!

I don't even know how I drove as far as I did without knowing I had a flat tire!

Now, not only do I have NO AIR, but I can't go anywhere because of my tire!!!

UPDATE! I'M GETTING A NEW AIR CONDITIONER INSTALLED AS I TYPE! WOOHOO!!!!

5 comments:

jenny said...

oh, that totally sucks! i hope you get your tire fixed soon and you can relax in your cool apartment! :)

Kt said...

blah....it's not too hard to change...if you have a spare...I changed 6 tires in 6 months before....you do it a few times and it's easy, but I don't like to do it all by myself...hee hee

Plus thats what boyfriends are for! ahhaha

Nate said...

Christ I'm clairvoyant from time to time :-D. Congrats on the new air conditioner!

I wouldn't be nearly as pissed at the flat tire as I would be at the reason why I have a flat tire. You might want to inspect around you car to see if your tire was slashed or such. If thats the case....call the cops...Although, if its a nail in the tire or something like that not much you can do about that. I'm not saying someone slashed your tire, but it could be possible. Someone I didn't even know slashed mine by accident once. He thought it was someone else's car (bastard!).

Well good luck and glad you can finally be cool

Nate said...

Oh and P.S. considering my education on the psychophysiology of the brain, you might not want to smack your head into a wall....at least your forehead. It kinda contains your higher functioning centers like thinking. :-P

oh, hello friend. said...

don't be sad! it will def. get fixed, i'm sure. tires are such a pain.

thanks for checking out my blog - your photography is wonderful!