CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'm not lazy, no, really.

It has been a while since I posted, I know, I know. I haven't had much to talk about. Such a sad excuse. This great blog is actually what provoked me to get off my lazy butt and post something. I found that blog quite interesting and intend on visiting it often! I really do wish more people visited here. It would mean so much to me. The fact is, I don't know how to successfully get people to come here, and it has pondered across my mind of abandoning my blog altogether. Sigh.

I'm itching to go out to the local cemetary and take some photos. There are some pretty old, monumental tombstones there. I want to go, but I'm kind of afraid to go by myself.

My AC at my apartment quit working yesterday. Of course it was perfect timing, since the temperature outside has now reached the 90s! AAAH! My landlord's maitenance people are supposed to come and fix it. Who knows when? I do not.

I'm really pleased that Barack Obama has the nomination for the presidency. He is really captivating and inspiring. I think he is just what this country needs. I can't wait to see him become the next president.

5 comments:

Nate said...

I'm flattered.

Honestly, I have no idea how to keep regular traffic every day. As a friend of mine Renee simply stated, "read other blogs and comment regularly, you'll get a crowd that way."

I guess if you wanted to put forth a lot of effort in the blogsphere, thats one way to do it.

I just talk about a plethora of different things, which obviously ups my likelihood of being found via Google.

Apparently my blog is getting more hits on the terms, "zimbard, asch, milgram" than the owners sites...yikes!

Thanks for visiting my page. I'll be sure to post up some good shots!

N

courtney said...

hello! just found you on 20sb, and i think you are a lovely blogger! :) don't give up just yet...

stop by my place and say hello sometime!

thatShortchick said...

your artwork is sooo beautiful!!

don't worry about not having as many visitors as you'd like...this whole "bloggy" world takes a bit to get used to, so just give it time. fellow bloggers will flock.

ditto on obama!

p.s. thank you for your nice comments on my blog!

Andréa said...

Thanks for checking out my blog! I would say... blog because you love it! But becareful... I gave my blog address to EVERYONE just to get readers, and now I regret it! My in-laws have it and certain people that I wish didn't read it..do! So...take that advice for what it is worth ;-)

EP said...

*waves* I stumbled over here from your comment on my blog. Thanks for visiting!

I think one of the most important things in blogging is reading other people's blogs and commenting. And keep doing it. And slowly, you'll get a following.

So keep writing, if just for yourself! People will come by. I know I'll be stopping in!