CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

African Masks

West African art is often a big deal on elementary art curriculums. At least it is here. So, I thought I would post some few photos of African masks that I looked up through Google. I figure any type of exposure helps.











So, that's that.

I have spent my day watching Ghost Hunters, still (from yesterday!) with my mom, and doing some homework. It's been rather relaxing in a way. My voice is coming back, thank goodness! I'm feeling a lot better. So, maybe I can get back into the swing of things!!!

1 comments:

Mask Man said...

Hello Andrea I was looking through some blogs and came across you,I accually am starting a web site to sell west african art and carvings I have just about anything that they sell in Ghana .My good friend Joseph Asomoah is just a magnificent carver and he collects all the antiques for me,the shipping is very high from there to the usa florida but I no that it will work out in the long run you can check out my web site if you want www.maskmanafricancollectibles.com I have many things to list but I will get it done slowly but surely,well you have a nice day ,oh I just started blogging my blogs name is mask mans african angel.