CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Frustration!

Today was SUCH a frustrating day. My supervising teacher was gone to conference, so I spent the day with the substitute, and I pretty much ran the class. The sub was delightful, but you would think that some of the kids were demons sent straight from hell. Notice that I said SOME of the kids. Some are really sweet, but the many that aren't sweet!

I have literally yelled at kids all day trying to get them to listen to me. I'm almost hoarse. It's not fun. On top of this, we are under a winter storm warning. I was worried all day that I would get stuck in town and wouldn't be able to go back home this weekend. I made it home thankfully, but it was so frustrating today being at that school with kids who were acting horrible, afraid that I wasn't going to get to come home.

I have no inspiration to post any kind of art right now. Maybe later I will post a picture of the bulletin board I put up Wednesday. <3

0 comments: