CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Good Day!

My supervisor from my college came and evaluated my teaching today. She stayed for two 50 minute classes. In my first fifth grade class, they were creating African masks out of clay. In my fourth grade, they were creating papier-mache' bowls. It went really well!!! When she left she told me that I did a wonderful job. Needless to say, it was a big relief, and I am happy!

Tomorrow is Art's night. I'm hosting two papier-mache sessions for the kids and their families, so that should be fun. I hope it goes well. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't.

For some reason I feel like posting works by Magritte today. Here ya go:


Time Transfixed


Golconde


The Son of Man


"This is not a pipe" (It's a painting of one!)

2 comments:

dhoop kinara said...

good job! wish you lots of fun in the upcoming session

GABRIELA said...

Hello andrea!!
I wish luck you in your graduation...
My name is gabriela and I am of Argentina.
My english is not good. i´m sorry.
Your blog is nice!!!
kisses!!!