CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Change of Routine

I'm still pissed at Microsoft/Windows. Anything Bill Gates related.

My dad is buying an anti-virus whatever today to see if he can fix our crappy PC. I'm quite content with my MAC thank you very much.

I began my high school placement today. It was really different than elementary. My schedule is SO MUCH easier, and the kids are a lot better behaved.

I got all my hair chopped off. I'm loving.

I'm actually kind of depressed about this blog at the moment. I don't think anyone reads this. I don't care in one aspect, but in another, I do. I wish I could devote more time to pimping this thing out and making it "popular". I just don't have the time right now. So if you're one of the few people that DO read this, thank you!

2 comments:

Rambler said...

You are most welcome :)

Anonymous said...

I read through your blog so you have at least one reader! Your blog is very interesting...I sat here and read through your latest posts when I should be getting ready to head onto campus. I am a graduate student so I totally understand the being broke deal. I am blogging too just to earn enough to buy at least some gas and groceries. Becoming an art teacher seems like fun. I really enjoyed art as a young kid. Wish I had more time for it. Good luck with your student teaching!