CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Lazy Sunday

I feel SO lazy today. So lazy that I'm in a bad mood. I'm not sure that statement entirely makes sense, but it does to me, a little bit. I have a dull, nagging toothache. The fact that I know I am not going to be able to see a dentist for at least another two weeks does not help that situation. The fact that I know I am going to have to deal with this dull, nagging pain while I work for the next two weeks does not help either.

My boyfriend has been busy doing this and that since Friday, and I have spoke to him for a total of about five minutes this weekend. It really is not a good thing. I don't like it, but whatever. Maybe I will see him tonight.

I'm going to post some Picasso, and I'm not posting the names of the work. Like I said, I'm LAZY today.









0 comments: