CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Confusion and Anxiety

Losing a friend is hard, but it's not that hard when you realize that for the past eight years that friend has manipulated, diceived, and basically just treated you bad. A person can only take so much, and I have reached my level.

Now, I am placed in a new predicament. I've got to find a new roommate, or get my own apartment. This is a lot of stress placed upon me, especially when in the matter of a week, I will become a student teacher. I already have enough on my plate, and now I have even more. I have some choices to make. I can move in with two strangers with affordable rent, or I can move into my own one bedroom apartment with rent that is a little bit high, but I think I can make it.

I'm leaning toward the one bedroom because I am so over the roommate thing. I won't have internet or cable, but I suppose I can always go to the library, right?

I just really need to do well this semester in order to graduate in May, so having a good place to live is definitely needed.

0 comments: