CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

Home Sweet Home

So, I'm home for the weekend. It's so great to be able to sit here and watch Ghost Hunters on Tivo and actually have internet access. I am going to try to enjoy my last "free" weekend I have before I begin student teaching on Monday. I am having so many mixed feelings right now. At times I am excited to go, and at other times I'm completely terrified!!! What if I'm horrible?! I don't want to fail!!! *Sigh*

The weather is SO COLD. It was 16 degrees last night. I cannot stand this cold weather. If it's going to be this cold, it could at least snow enough for classes or something to be cancelled. Geez!!!



Here is Poppies by Vincent Van Gogh. He is one of my favorite artists. I love his brushstrokes and painterly effects. I also love his use of color.

1 comments:

Rambler said...

I like your blog's template. Care to share how you did it? :) Please?