CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Shop Til I Drop

My mom and dad took me shopping today to buy some "professional" clothes to student teach in. Money is tight, so I wasn't completely looking forward to the trip, as I normally would. To my wonderful surprise, we RACKED UP. I got four pair of dress pants and two shirts for not a lot of money at all!!! I love clearance!!!

I'm semi-looking forward to my new apartment search tomorrow. If anyone happens to read this . . . pray that I will find a good place to live. If I can't find anything, I really don't know what I will do.

I've been thinking about different ways I could make this thing here interesting. I know my writing is very informal, but that's the way I like it. I think since I'm all "artsy", if you will, I could post a daily artwork from a favorite artist of mine, or some days even lesson plans. I think it would be a good reflection of who I am!!!



Andy Warhol had some very interesting ideas on what good art was. What can you get away with?

1 comments:

Rambler said...

Good luck in yr apartment hunting !