CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Study Study Study Move Move Move

I feel so rushed right now. I am at the campus library. I've been in the process of doing homework for some two hours now. There are some stupid annoying people sitting next to me listening to music. DON'T THEY KNOW THEIR IN THE LIBRARY?! I have an exam tomorrow, and the next day, in the same class! Student teaching begins Monday . . .no more tests!

I am officially moved into my new apartment. Everything I own is in it, it's just kind of scattered. I probably won't get a chance to post on here until Friday night. I can't wait for the weekend. I am SO exhausted from all the moving and studying and homework.

So, yeah... bye. I will have more exciting posts soon, I promise!

0 comments: