CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

I've not disappeared

I'm still here. I've been working on a painting. I'm super tired right now, so this will probably be short.

I'm rather pissed at American Idol. My hometown was featured on Idol Gives Back. They basically portrayed my hometown as a poverty-sticken area where no one has anything. They showed probably the worst areas in my hometown that they could have possibly shown. What they didn't show was the beautiful mountain scenery, and yes, there are some actual nice neighborhoods, and not everyone is stricken with poverty. Every place you go will have an area full of poverty.

I know it's a good thing that the people who do need the help will get it. I'm all for that. I just wish American Idol wouldn't have shown such a one-sided story. They could have focused on the positive aspects as well.

Anywho, I'm working on a painting. Not sure when it will be finished.

Me and my boyfriend are going to dance theatre tonight. It should be fun!

1 comments:

Shopping Kharma said...

That's just like FOX. They only focus on the bad and never the good. I guess they are just focused on bad things make money.