CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

You Got the RIGHT STUFF

So, if you live under a rock, you probably haven't heard that the friggin' NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK are back together!!! It makes me so excited that I don't even know what to do with myself! I was just a small child when they were popular, but I remember my Joey McIntyre (spelling?) doll, and my NKOTB Raincoat and Umbrella! I still have the doll and the raincoat! All of this buzz makes me feel like a kid again! I'm such a dork. Please forgive me. :)

I want to do something cool with this blog. What could it be? I don't know. I'm kind of spacey right now. It's been a long week! TGIF!

2 comments:

Rambler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rambler said...

The Kids are back on the block?? hurrah!! let's hope the reunion doesn't backfire..