CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

I Want It

I want to be more productive when it comes to my artwork. I want to be amazing. I want to be one of those people that successfully sells their work on Etsy, and on DeviantArt. Why can't I? I think it might all come down to time, and a little bit of money. I graduate on Saturday. Hopefully after then I will have more time to devote to my art. I don't have a lot of funds to go out and buy wonderful supplies, but hopefully that will change soon. I want to be amazing!!!

Student teaching is OVER. Can we all give a big yell of HURRAY!!!!!!!!!! ? My friend is having a party tonight to celebrate. I'm not going. I never was one for beerpong. . . although I would enjoy of a game of cornhole. . . nope...not going. I'll just hang out with my boyfriend and play the new Gran Turismo Prologue that he foolishly bought for PS3. Does this make me a bit antisocial? Maybe. I don't care!

I have an interview in the morning. I'm excited, scared, nervous, happy, anxious, and scared some more. I want it to go well, and it will as long as I don't go blank on the questions. Wish me luck!!!

My advisor wrote me a wonderful letter of recommendation. I've got to go the library to print it out tonight.

Woo.

1 comments:

Sarah P. Miller said...

Andrea, I think you could absolutely be on Etsy. Why not? I just found you today but I've already fallen in love with your photos - I especially love "Fun Slide," "Freshy Kentucky Honey," and "The Tractor."

I think selling art - like any other type of marketing - has a lot to do with exposure. If you're not already putting yourself out there (in the real world and online), then start. It's never too early or too late...

I will definitely be back, and the minute I get my next paycheck, I'll be snapping up some of your beautiful art.

Happy to have found you!