CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

I'm still not over it.

I'm still not over the fact that I met Ben McKenzie. It's rather pathetic I suppose.

Anywho, it's official. I graduate from college in less than a week! It's a bit surreal. I have a job interview on Friday. I hope I get the job. I want it more than anything.

I don't have much art news going on. Just that I've got that interview for an art teacher position, that I've already mentioned.

I'm going to post some artwork by the artist, Red Grooms? Why Red Grooms you might ask? One of my students during my student teaching had to do research on him. He constantly complained that he couldn't find any information on him, and well, the name just stuck in my head.

Red Grooms is an American multi-media artist, best known for his pop art. Thanks wikipedia!






Would anyone like to rate my blog, here? It would mean oh so much to me! Thanks.

4 comments:

Laarnaay said...

Graduating? Cool. Congrats, hun!

Pop art is just like vector, right? :D

Lauren Alexander said...

I'm jealous! I have one more semester to go before I have my stinking teaching liscense. Good luck on the job interview!

Jojo said...

Wow! Congratulations!!! Someday, I'd like to finish college.

Ms. Confuse said...

congratulation... i wish i finished my college too...my 4 yr course only ended 2 yrs of cutting classes...wheee.

tnx for coming by to my blog and your right...PINK RULES!!!!