CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sigh

I had my final interview with that school today. I don't feel like it went well at all. When I was leaving, I was in my car, and who do I seen walking in? This girl I graduated with. I just know she went in there and knocked me out of the water. The principal is supposed to let me know something today, really soon. Honestly...I'm just sitting here waiting for the bad news. I guess I'll be a substitue teacher the following school year. That's how bad I feel about my job interview.

I should probably just get used to things going this way for me. I mean, it's not like anything ever turns out the way I want it to, right?

And even more, for the people that doubted me, this is just going to be proof for them, and they are going to love it. I really thought I could get this job, but now, I don't know. I just want to lay in my bed and cry all evening. I don't know what else to do. I don't want to work in another county. I want to work here, in this town.

I don't know what I'm going to do to make money. All I know, is that I wish the principal would call me and let me know something!

I just know the other girl knocked me out of the water. :|

1 comments:

The Speaker said...

I am really glad I found your blog. You left a comment on my friend (Artconstellation)'s blog.

I love following people, like you, ambitious interesting people. I'm really glad you got the job and your artwork is lovely, I just got done looking at some of it on deviantART.

Remember: great art teachers can make ALL the difference in the world. They did for me.

Take care.