CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

I'm a Finalist

I got a voicemail from the principal of the school I am interested in. I am one of two finalists for the teaching position, and I have to go in for yet ANOTHER interview on Thursday, the 22nd, that 4:00. Wish me luck!!! I am determined to get this job. This is MY job. If I don't get it, I think I might slip into a deep depression . . . and I'm only half joking!

I survived the Dream Theater shindig with the boys last night. It was pretty fun, even though I didn't really know any of the songs. An experience . . . none the less . . . !

I'm going to go work on a painting. Hopefully, it will be good, and I will be able to take a photo of it and show it the interview committee.....

2 comments:

Monkey Tale said...

Best of Luck!!

Hanna said...

I wish you all luck! :)