CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Still No Air

I've been home with the parents for the last few days. My air conditioning quit working again at my apartment Friday morning, don't remember if I already posted about that. So I went and reported it again to maintenance on Friday. My boyfriend has the extra key to my apartment and he stopped by yesterday to see if it was fixed. NO!!! The entire front of it had froze over with ice, yet again. So, I have to go back to the office tomorrow and report it yet again. I will keep reporting it until it is fixed! I don't pay rent out my butt for nothing!

I should also have more time tomorrow to devote to this. We shall see.

4 comments:

Kt said...

We don't have AC....my bf is miserable...but I grew up without it so it doesn't bother me too much, as long as I have a fan I'm alright (but we have super cheap rent...soooo we can't complain anyway ahhah)

Sean C said...

OMG my AC is out too!! It is waaaaaay to hot in NY right now. Today it was 104 degrees. Right now it's blowing crazy winds though. Anyway, Hi Anabell(e/a?), thanks for stopping by my blog the other day and for adding me as a peep on 20 Something :)

So you're a photographer? I lo-ove photography. I wish I had a good cam to shoot with. Anyway, yeah, heat, landlords, boyfriends all suck. Oh wait, not boyfriends, you didn't say that.:)

BTW, maybe you should see if your lease provides a place for you to NOT PAY if your landlord isn't doing what they are supposed to.

EP said...

Umm, that's awful. It needs to be fixed IMMEDIATELY. And I hope it is because living in heat is not fun at all. :/

Nate said...

yikes.

Although you know that maintenance man is going to be thinking to himself, "screw this girl just put in a new one!"

I think you should be on the horn with the landlord and tell him you won't pay rent until fixed, or at least a significantly reduced rate.