CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Yay

I'm so excited that my last post had five comments! Thank you all so much for commenting. I promise I will get back to you soon! My tire is now fixed, thanks to my boyfriend. He had to buy a new one because there was no fixing my old one. I have AC now as well, so its all good!

I went with some friends today and watched The Happening. I was so excited and pumped to see it, but I was so let down. I won't give anything away, but I will say that it was a major disappointment! My friend loved it though, so who knows, maybe you will too!

That's all for now. Like I said, thanks to all who have been commenting! I will get back to you soon!

4 comments:

courtney said...

oh, complete bummer, because The Happening was one of those "scary" movies that actually looked like it wasn't a ripoff of every other "scary" movie. Really that bad?

yay for air! yay for tires! :)

Nate said...

yeah i heard the movie was dissapointing from others. I've just given up on "scary" or "thrilling" movies. I think the last real good one was wait...I can't think of any...

Anyway, your posts are fun to read. Mine are always wayyyy too long. So I'm taking notes on brevity.

Anonymous said...

Aw, really? I'm usually not into scary movies/thrillers, but I've been wanting to see the Happening ever since I discovered Hans Matheson in Dr. Zhivago (which is an excellent movie as long as you don't watch part 1 & part 2 back to back & you should have a box of tissues handy).

EP said...

I'm glad that you have AC and a fixed tire! Those are both awesome things to have.

As far as The Happening, I'm a wuss and can't see movies like that so I don't freak myself out when I'm alone at night. :/ That's disappointing it didn't turn out, though.