CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Aches and Nerves

I went to the dentist today to try to get this horrible chipped tooth in the back of my mouth pulled out of my head. Unfortunately, after they took the XRAY, it was determined that it is too infected touch! My aunt is a dental assistant there. She said that if they tried to pull it when it's infected that it would hurt really bad. So, I received a prescription for Penicillin 500 MG to take four times a day! I'm going back on Thursday and they are going to see if they can deal with it then. Cross your fingers, because I can't deal with this pain for much longer!

So, I'm looking into a prospective job offer. Well it's not really been offered, but I'm trying to get it anyway. I don't think I already posted about this, but if I did, it's going to be posted again. My cooperating teacher I worked with for the past seven weeks told me that there is going to be a job opening for an art teaching position at an elementary school in our area. She told me to email the principal and to drop my portfolio off for them to look at. I emailed the principal my resume and a powerpoint featuring photos of me teaching. I also finished my portoflio yesterday. The principal has not emailed me back yet, and I don't like that at all. I'm still going to visit the school tomorrow and try to drop my portfolio off. I hope they are nice to me and it goes well. I'm really nervous about it. Yikes!!!

0 comments: