CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

RANT: MICROSOFT SUCKS!

I've had it up to my ears dealing with Windows-based PCs and Internet Explorer! Yesterday my dad and I had to reboot this entire computer. Meaning, that we had to erase every single thing on it, and now it's empty. While it should act like a brand new computer, it's still acting like a piece of garbage. The windows website will not let me update to a newer version of Internet Explorer, it won't let me install Office 2007 because it says I need a newer version of Windows, and when I try to update my Windows, it won't do that either! Word to Bill Gates, YOU SUCK. I will never again by a Windows Based PC.

MAC ALL THE WAY BABY.

I have an Apple Powerbook G4 that I've had for about three years, and I have NEVER, NOT ONCE, had any problems with it. It still acts like a brand new computer. So yes, I'm FED up. How am I supposed to do my homework without Office on my computer??? *Throws computer out the window!*

0 comments: