CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Biiizzzyyynesss

I've had such a busy week and weekend! I've not had a single day off this week. It was a full seven day week. I spent Monday through Friday at my elementary placement. It was my last week there. Yesterday I took the PRAXIS exam to determine whether or not I'm certified to teach. It was probably the hardest test I've ever taken. I hope I passed! I do NOT want to pay to take that test again.

Today I helped at a high school art award show that was displayed at my college. I helped give out awards to the winners! It was fun, but tiring.

I get to start my spring break now. I am glad to have a break! Yay!

I have a lot of pics I want to post on here, but at the moment I am too lazy to post them!

0 comments: