CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

The differences in teachers

My college supervisor requires me to visit at least one other art teacher during each placement I am at. So today I visited another elementary art teacher. It was definitely an experience. I wouldn't at all say that she was the best art teacher that I have ever observed. I have a problem with allowing grades 1-5 to do the exact same project. I have a problem with having everything precut for them and telling them exactly where to glue them. That is NOT art in any way, shape, or form. She was a very nice lady and everything she did was not bad, but I would most definitely do things different! I think it was a good experience for me. It's not always necesary to see the best thing. Seeing things you don't agree with allows you to see what you would do differently in your own room.

I am sick! I have a sore throat. I feel like I have needles poking my throat. I have been ill in the past couple of weeks, and every time I feel like I am getting better, I end up feeling bad again. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself! I'm falling apart!!!

0 comments: