CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

This is a stressful time!

I did finish my solo week of teaching last week for my elementary placement. So, in regards to teaching this week, I am not stressed. I do not have to individually teach at all this week! BUT, this coming Saturday, I am going to be taking the Praxis exam. I have already passed one part of it before, but now I have two more parts of it to pass. This test determines whether or not I am certified to be a teacher in the state of Kentucky. I've been trying to studying a little bit over the weekend, but I cannot seem to get focused!!! I'm a little bit freaked out and I think I need all the luck I can get to pass this test. It is kind of scary to think that I have went to college all this time, and this exam can STIL stop me from getting a job that I want.

I'm leaving in an hour or so to go back to my apartment. I need to clean my apartment, but I don't see that happening. My boyfriend and I are supposed to go to the grocery store tonight, AKA Walmart Supercenter. I want to get there before 8:00 because I am supposed to print out some photos of my artwork to use on the Praxis. I think they stop letting customers print out photos after eight. I don't know if I am going to get there in time though. I may have to put that off until tomorrow evening.

Here are two more photos from Art's Night of my students creating a paper mache bowl.



If you missed my post from yesterday, there are some more photos from Art's Night, and my bulletin board as well.

1 comments:

Jane Dee said...

Hello Andrea, I already added you to my links. Please add me, too. Have a nice day.