CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

I love blogging - I'm so informal today

The past few days I have discovered some people with very interesting blogs! I have new links! I'm glad for making new contacts in this whole blog thing that I am new to.

I taught my first lesson today to an 8th grade class. They were awesome, especially with their behavior. It amazes me how a few years can turn a bunch of mean children into pretty good behaved young adults. Wow, my writing sounds horrible today. . . sorry!

I have to leave my school early tomorrow for a doctor's appointment (yay). I have a bladder disorder (Interstitial Cystitis). It honestly causes a lot of misery. I have a bladder infection right now that is about to destroy me. So hopefully tomorrow I can get some medicine to straighten it out!

Lately I have gotten the urge to post some artwork that's not typically seen all the time. I don't know how obscure Jim Dine is, but I'm going to post him anyway.










0 comments: